OECD Banking Statistics: Financial Statements of Banks 2012 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (260 pages)
- Finance and Investment.
- Trends in bank profitability and factors affecting it are major indicators of changes in the state of health of national banking systems. This publication provides information on financial statements of banks in OECD member countries. The coverage of banks is not the same in each country, though the objective is to include all institutions that conduct ordinary banking business, namely institutions which primarily take deposits from the public at large and provide finance for a wide range of purposes. Some information on the number of reporting banks, their branches and staff is also included, as well as structural information regarding the whole financial sector. Moreover, ratios, based on various items of the financial statements of banks in percentage of some specific aggregates, are supplied to facilitate the analysis of trends in bank profitability of OECD countries.
Conventional Signs and Abbreviations
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|