Greening Development Co-operation : Lessons from the OECD Development Assistance Committee / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2019.
- Development dimension 19901372.
The Development Dimension 19901372.
- Government document
1 online resource (56 pages)
- How can members of the DAC effectively tackle critical environmental challenges and threats - such as climate change, pollution, and loss of soil fertility and biodiversity - in activities supporting the 2030 Agenda in developing countries? Most already have environmental safeguards in place to screen out negative environmental practice, but they need far more robust policies, capacities and approaches for mainstreaming environment across all their development co-operation activities. This report examines five critical areas for mainstreaming: strong policy commitment and leadership; robust systems, processes and tools; capacity and continuous skill development; shared knowledge, learning and engagement; well-supported country systems. On that basis, the report suggests priority actions for the OECD-DAC, its Network on Environment and Development (ENVIRONET) and the wider development community.
- Greening Development Co‑operation: Canada Report
Greening Development Co‑operation: Sweden Report
Greening Development Co‑operation: EU Report.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|