Pensions at a Glance : Latin America and the Caribbean / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Inter-American Development Bank and The World Bank.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (176 pages)
- Finance and Investment.
- This comprehensive examination of pension systems in Latin America and the Caribbean looks at recent trends in retirement and working at older ages, evolving life expectancy, design of pension systems, and pension entitlements before providing a series of country profiles. The special chapter analyses the coverage and adequacy of Latin American pension systems.
- Dominican Republic
Architecture of national pensions systems
Trinidad and Tobago
Acronyms and abbreviations
Weighted averages: Pension levels and pension wealth
Net pension replacement rates
Net pension wealth
Gross pension wealth
Gross pension replacement rates
Methodology and assumptions
Tax treatment of pensions and pensioners
Old-age support ratio
Policy issues: Coverage and adequacy
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Inter-American Development Bank.
The World Bank.
SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|