OECD Recommendation of the Council on Consumer Protection in E-Commerce / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2016.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Industry and Services.
- The e-commerce marketplace has evolved dramatically in recent years and consumer trust in such a complex and interactive environment has become crucial. In order to adapt consumer protection to the current environment and reinforce fair business practices, information disclosures, payment protections, dispute resolution, and education, the OECD has just revised its Recommendation on Consumer Protection in E-commerce. The revisions also address emerging challenges, including those associated with the use of consumer data, consumer ratings and reviews, digital content and digital competence.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|