Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Reforms in Japan / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2009.
- Government document
1 online resource (123 pages)
- Agriculture and Food.
- Local subjects:
- Japan. (search)
- The report looks at the evolution of Japanese agricultural policy over the last several decades, but maintains its analytical focus on policies currently in place. In addition to reporting a wide variety of statistics, much of which were provided by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF), use was made of the OECD PSE/CSE database and the OECD Policy Evaluation Model (PEM) for some of the analytical work.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|