Black Sea and Central Asia : Promoting Work and Well-Being / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (150 pages)
- This book analyses the opportunities and conditions of employment throughout the Black Sea region and Central Asia. It examines how different countries deal with social issues affecting well-being. It presents, thus, both a country-based view and a whole-region analysis that will be useful for policy makers and civil society in responding to the challenges ahead. Countries covered include Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
- Macroeconomic Performance and External Position
Integration into the Global Economy
Recent Economic Development in the Black Sea and Central Asia Regions
Work and Well-being: The Observed Outcomes
Labour Market Outcomes and the Global Policy Environment
Work and Well-being: Policy Challenges in the Global Environment
Conclusions and Policy Recommendations
Households' Responses and Coping Mechanisms
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|