Nanotechnology and Tyres : Greening Industry and Transport / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (200 pages)
- Science and Technology.
Industry and Services.
- New nanomaterials offer promising avenues for future innovation, which can contribute towards the sustainability and resource efficiency of the tyre industry. Yet uncertainty over environmental health and safety (EHS) risks appears to be a main and continuous concern for the development of new nanomaterials in tyre production, even for those closest to market. Lack of sector-specific guidance represents a major gap.
- Key drivers of innovation in the tyre industry
Nanotechnology in tyres: Status of the technology
Acronyms and abbreviations
Environment, health and safety: Development of a risk management framework
Environmental impacts in the context of life-cycle assessment
Socio-economic impacts of the development of new nanomaterials in tyres production
Environment, health and safety: Knowledge and best practice transfer
Data, assumptions and detailed results for the life-cycle analysis
Data, assumptions and results from the societal cost-benefit model.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|