Delivering the Goods : 21st Century Challenges to Urban Goods Transport / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2003.
- Government document
1 online resource (160 pages)
Industry and Services.
- Relatively little has been done by governments to facilitate the essential flows of goods in urban areas and to reduce the adverse impacts of urban goods transport on the communities served. This has resulted in increasing problems associated with goods delivery including competition with passenger transport for access to road infrastructure and space for parking/delivery facilities. How should OECD countries deal with the challenges they face in this area? This report analyses measures taken in many cities and provides recommendations for dealing with these challenges.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|