Social Impact Investment 2019 : The Impact Imperative for Sustainable Development / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2019.
- Government document
1 online resource (244 pages)
- This publication is a sequel to the OECD 2015 report on Social Impact Investment (SII), Building the Evidence Base, bringing new evidence on the role of SII in financing sustainable development. It depicts the state of play of SII approaches globally, comparing regional trends, and assesses its prospects, with a special focus on data issues and recent policy developments. Importantly, it provides new guidance for policy makers in OECD and non-OECD countries, as well as providers of development co-operation, development financers, social impact investment practitioners and the private sector more broadly, to help them maximise the contribution of social impact investing to the 2030 Agenda. In particular, it provides four sets of recommendations on financing, innovation, data and policy for delivering on the "impact imperative" of financing sustainable development.
- The impact imperative (Infographic)
Social impact investment in the financing for sustainable development landscape
Overview: The impact imperative for sustainable development
OECD Social Impact Investment Market Framework
Perspectives from around the globe
Global state of the social impact investment market
Editorial: The Impact Imperative
Abbreviations and acronyms
Policy levers to foster social impact investing
Social impact investment (Infographic)
Building the evidence base: Internationally comparable data.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|