Tanzania Health Policy Note : Opportunities for Prioritizing Health in the Budget / Mariam Ally.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2021.
- Policy Notes.
World Bank e-Library
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Health Economics and Finance. (search)
Health Finance. (search)
Health, Nutrition and Population. (search)
Public Sector Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- This is the first of a series of policy notes that address critical health finance related questions in Tanzania. They are issued as part of a larger public expenditure review exercise. The audience is government, civil society and the development partner community with the aim to initiate a dialogue around key health finance issues and present recommendations to government. This policy note discusses how the government prioritizes health in the budget.
- Piatti-Funfkirchen, Moritz.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|