Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby [electronic resource] : report (to accompany H. Con. Res. 277) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2000]
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 106-539.
Report / 106th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 106-539
- Government document
1 online resource (3 p.)
- Soap box derbies -- Washington (D.C.).
Coaster cars -- Washington (D.C.).
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 19, 2012).
"March 23, 2000."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|