Management of clinically inapparent adrenal mass [electronic resource] / prepared for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Public Health Service ; prepared by New England Medical Center Evidence-based Practice Center ; Joseph Lau ... [et al.].
- [Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2002]
- Evidence report/technology assessment ; 1530-4396 no. 56.
AHRQ publication ; no. 02-E 014.
Evidence report/technology assessment, 1530-4396 ; no. 56
AHRQ publication ; no. 02-E 014
- Government document
1 online resource
- Adrenal glands -- Tumors -- Treatment.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the AHRQ web site. Address as of 3/30/04: http://www.ahrq.gov/downloads/pub/evidence/adrenal.zip; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 30, 2004).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Lau, Joseph.
United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
New England Medical Center Hospital. Evidence-based Practice Center.
- Other format:
- Print version: Management of clinically inapparent adrenal mass
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|