Issues pertaining to the proposed NAFTA cross-border trucking demonstration project [electronic resource] : Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- [Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Office of Inspector General, 
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.) : col. ill.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (1992 December 17).
Trucking -- Mexican-American Border Region.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 7, 2012).
"Report number : MH-2007-065."
"Date issued: September 6, 2007."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Department of Transportation. Office of Inspector General.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Dept. of Transportation. Office of Inspector General. Issues pertaining to the proposed NAFTA cross-border trucking demonstration project
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|