Suspension and debarment : DOD has active referral processes, but action needed to promote transparency : report to the Committee on Armed Services, U.S. Senate.
- Other Title:
- Suspension and debarment : Department of Defense has active referral processes, but action needed to promote transparency
DOD has active referral processes, but action needed to promote transparency
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 29 pages) : color illustrations
- United States. Department of Defense -- Rules and practice.
Government contractors -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
Fraud -- United States.
Administrative procedure -- United States.
- Title from title screen (viewed Jan. 17, 2013).
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|