Cognitive-behavioral coping skills therapy manual [electronic resource] : a clinical research guide for therapists treating individuals with alcohol abuse and dependence / compiled and edited by Ronald Kadden ... [et al.].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 
- NIH publication ; no. 94-3724.
Project MATCH monograph series ; v. 3.
NIH publication ; no. 94-3724
Project MATCH monograph series / National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism ; v. 3
- Government document
1 online resource (xv, 99 p.) : ill.
- Cognitive therapy -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Alcoholism -- Treatment -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 25, 2013).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|