Medication therapy in ambulatory medical care, United States, 2003-04 / Saeid Raofi and Susan M. Schappert.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2006.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2007-1734.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey ; Series 13, no. 163.
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2007-1734
Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Care Survey ; no. 163
- Government document
1 online resource (40 pages) : illustrations.
- Drug utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Ambulatory medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 22, 2013).
Includes bibliographical references (page 8).
U.S. G.P.O. sales statement incorrect in publication.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Schappert, Susan M., author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Raofi, Saeid. Medication therapy in ambulatory medical care, United States, 2003-04
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|