The Lyrichord early and classical music podcast. Revival vs. historic harpsichords.
- Other Title:
- Revival vs. historic harpsichords
- [Place of publication not identified] : Alexander Street, 2011.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (45 minutes)
- Landowska, Wanda.
- System Details:
- Nick Fritsch and Jeffrey Dooley, hosts ; Paul Wolfe, harpsichord.
- Streaming audio files.
Title from resource description page (viewed February 4, 2021).
Includes program notes in English.
A discussion of harpsichords and the differing sound of the revival instrument as opposed to the historically authentic instrument.
- Fritsch, Nick, speaker.
Dooley, Jeffrey, 1945- speaker.
Wolfe, Paul, performer.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: LECMS-005
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|