Daily watch. When thoughts control machines.
- Other Title:
- When thoughts control machines
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : The Economist, 2018.
1 online resource (8 minutes)
- Human-computer interaction.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Efforts to connect human brains to computers have taken big leaps forward in recent years. Melding our minds with machines could provide the biggest single upgrade to human intelligence since our species evolved. But are we ready?
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 24, 2021).
- Simeral, John, speaker.
Yuste, Rafael, speaker.
Johnson, Bryan R., 1977- speaker.
Economist Films, production company.
Economist Group, publisher.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|