Mathnawi-yi maʿnawī. Volume 4 : mujallad-i chahārum kashf al-abyāt va namāyahā / by Jalāl al-Dīn Rūmī ; (Edited by) Ḥasan Lāhūtī. = مثنوى معنوى / مولانا جلال الدىن محمد بلخى ؛ تصحىح مجدد و ترجمه، حسن لاهوتى.
- Other Title:
- mujallad-i chahārum kashf al-abyāt va namāyahā
- چاپ اول.
- Leiden; Boston : BRILL, 
تهران : انتشارات مىراث مکتوب، 2014.
- Mīrās̲-i Maktūb ; Zabān va adabīyāt-i Fārsī ; 265. 4
مىراث مکتوب ؛ زبان و ادبيات فارسى ؛ 265. 62
1 online resource.
- Sufi poetry, Persian.
Jalāl al-Dīn Rūmī, Maulana, 1207-1273. Mas̲navī.
- Electronic books.
- The founder of the Mawlawiyya order of dervishes, Jalāl al-Dīn Rūmī (d. 672/1273) is the most celebrated and widely quoted mystical poet of the Persianate world. Born in Balkh in 604/1207, he was still a child when his father, a preacher, emigrated westwards with his family, moving to Malaṭya, Sivas, Akshehir, Larende and, finally, Konya. It was in Konya that Rūmī, who had also received a regular education, met the people who would give his life a decisive turn towards mysticism: first, his father's former pupil Sayyid Burhān al-Dīn Muḥaqqiq (d. 637/1239-40) and then, most of all, the celebrated mystic Shams al-Dīn Tabrīzī (d. 645/1247). Rūmī's Mathnawi-yi maʿnawī is a didactic poem inspired by his favourite student Ḥusām al-Dīn Čelebi (d. 683/1284). Composed in six fascicles ( daftar ), it took several years to complete. The edition printed here is an enhanced version of the one by Nicholson, with Nicholson's introductory essays and notes translated into Persian. 4 vols; volume 4.
- mujallad-i avval. Daftar-i avval va duvvum
mujallad-i duvvum. Daftar-i sivvum va chahārum
mujallad sivvum. Daftar-i panjum va shishum
mujallad chahārum. Kashf al-abyāt va namāyahʹhā.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Ākhirīn taṣḥīḥ-i Raynūld A. Nīkulsūn va muqābalah-ʼi mujaddad bā nuskhah-i Qūnīyah.
Description based on print version record.
- Lāhūtī, Ḥasan, editor.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1163/9789004406346 DOI
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|