Productivity and unit labour cost by industry, ISIC Rev. 4 (Edition 2020) / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource
- System Details:
- data file
- This dataset provides productivity indicators to analyse the sources of economic growth at detailed level of activity across countries. It includes annual measure of output (value added), labour input and compensation, unit labour cost and industry contribution to business sector growth. Sectors differ from each other with respect to their productivity growth. Moreover, understanding the drivers of productivity growth at the total economy level requires an understanding of the contribution that each sector makes. Data are presented as annual datapoints from 1970 onwards.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Productivity Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|