The book of sports : containing out-door sports, amusements and recreations, including gymnastics, gardening & carpentering, for boys and girls / by William Martin, author of "Fireside Philosophy," "The Parlous Book," "Intellectual Calculator," et cetera et cetera et cetera.
- Other Title:
- Book of sports : containing out-door sports, amusements and recreations, including gymnastics, gardening and carpentering, for boys and girls
- Second edition.
- London : Darton and Company, MDCCCLII.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (144, 35 pages) : illustrations.
- Sports -- Juvenile literature.
Amusements -- Juvenile literature.
- Games with marbles
Games for cold weather
- "Reviews and literary notices, with the opinions of the London & Provincial Press on the Rev. T. Wilson's popular school Catechisms." follows text.
Publisher's advertising: 35 pages, 2nd count.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|