What I believe / Hans Küng ; translated by John Bowden.
- Standardized Title:
- Was ich glaube
- London, [England] ; New York, [New York] : Continuum, 2010.
1 online resource (218 p.)
- Küng, Hans, 1928-2021.
- Electronic books.
- Hans Kung is one of the most celebrated theologians of the present day. His audience, which is strong within his own Roman Catholic Church, is equally solid among Christians of other denominations, among those outside the churches and indeed among those at the frontiers of organised religion. From the start, he has been a rebel, being Swiss and a lover of personal freedom. Many of his books such as Infallible? and On Being a Christian have rocked the Papal boat. Now after publishing two magnificent and acclaimed volumes of memoirs, Kung has written a much shorter and more personal book to expl
- Contents; Preface: A View of the World as a Whole; 1 Trust in Life; 2 Joy in Life; 3 Way of Life; 4 Meaning in Life; 5 Foundation of Life; 6 Power of Life; 7 Model of Life; 8 Suffering in Life; 9 The Art of Living; 10 Vision of Life; For Further Reading: A Selection of Books by Hans Küng in English; A Word of Thanks
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Bowden, John, translator.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|