The life and adventures of Robinson Crusoe : who lived twenty-eight years in an uninhabited island : with an account of his deliverance.
- Standardized Title:
- Robinson Crusoe. Selections
- London : Harvey and Darton, MDCCCXLVI.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (iv, 236 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Castaways -- Juvenile fiction.
Shipwrecks -- Juvenile fiction.
Shipwreck survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- All plates in decorative borders, most have two illustrations on a page. Other small illustrations and ornamental initial letters at the beginning of sections of text.
Parts I and II of Robinson Crusoe, both reworded and abridged (Part I, pages 1-197; Part II, pages 197-236). Part II originally published under title: The farther adventures of Robinson Crusoe.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. Farther adventures of Robinson Crusoe.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|