Man on the ocean : a book about boats and ships / by R.M. Ballantyne, author of "Young fur-traders," "The gorilla hunters," et cetera et cetera.
- Other Title:
- Man on the ocean : a book for boys
- London : T. Nelson and Sons, 1874.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (368 pages, 7 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations, portrait (some color).
- Ships -- Juvenile literature.
Boats and boating -- Juvenile literature.
Explorers -- Juvenile literature.
Voyages and travels -- Juvenile literature.
Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile literature.
Ship captains -- Juvenile literature.
Shipwrecks -- Juvenile literature.
- Added title page, engraved.
Plates printed in sepia.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|