The shorter catechism illustrated / by John Todd, D.D. Vol. II.
- Other Title:
- Stories on the shorter catechism.
- Northampton [Massachusetts] : Hopkins, Bridgman and Company, 1851.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (293 pages) : illustrations.
- Children's stories.
Christian education of children.
Temperance -- Juvenile fiction.
Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
Deaf children -- Juvenile fiction.
Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
Blind children -- Juvenile fiction.
- "In the course of my labors among you, my dear young friends, as a lecturer and as a pastor, I have gone over with you all the ground occupied in this little volume."--Dedication, To the young ladies of the Institute, Pittsfield, page .
Copyright 1851 by Hopkins, Bridgman and Company.
"Stereotyped by Hobart & Robbins; New England Type and Stereotype Foundery [sic], Boston."--verso of title page.
Pagination includes  leaves of plates. Last page blank.
In blue cloth.
Some wood engravings signed: "Marsh" [i.e., Henry Marsh?] and "Warren del." [id est, Asa Coolidge Warren?].
Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Warren, Asa Coolidge, 1819-1904, illustrator.
Marsh, Henry, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|