The Winter vacation, or, How to be a gentleman.
- Other Title:
- Winter vacation
How to be a gentleman
- Philadelphia : American Baptist Publication Society, 
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (49 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates) : illustrations.
- Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
Vacations -- Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
Children's accidents -- Juvenile fiction.
- "Stereotyped by George Charles"--title page verso.
Publisher's advertisement follows text.
Frontispiece engraved and signed by Wm. H. Van Ingen drawn after White.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Van Ingen, William H., approximately 1831- engraver.
White, George G. (George Gorgas), -1898, illustrator.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|