Ocean-work, or, Evenings on sea and land / by J. Hall Wright, surgeon, author of "Breakfast-table science," et cetera.
- Other Title:
- Evenings on sea and land
- London : William Tegg, 1865.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (xii, 168 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Sea stories.
Marine biology -- Juvenile fiction.
Seashore ecology -- Juvenile fiction.
- Factual information about oceans presented in a fictional framework.
- Publisher's catalogue, printed in blue ink, follows text, 36 pages.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|