The young rebels : a story of the Battle of Lexington / by Ascott R. Hope, author of "A peck of troubles," "A book about boys," et cetera et cetera.
- London : Sunday School Union, 1879.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (120 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates) : illustrations.
- Lexington, Battle of, Lexington, Mass., 1775 -- Juvenile fiction.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Includes illustrated publisher's catalog.
Illustrations engraved by Butterworth and Heath.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Butterworth and Heath, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|