Pshawland : being the account which an old inhabitant gave, after he had been led to quit that strange land / by Charles B. Tayler.
- New York : Carlton and Phillips [for] Sunday-School Union, 1856.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (136 pages) : illustrations.
- Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
Sin -- Juvenile fiction.
Youth -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|