The Wicket gate : and some who found it / by H.N., author of "Wilt thou go with this man," "I absolve thee, or, Only one mediator," "How little Janie came to Jesus," et cetera, et cetera.
- London : Alfred Holness, 
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages, iii, 144 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
Sick -- Juvenile fiction.
Families -- Juvenile fiction.
Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Date of publication based on date of preface: December, 1878.
Text printed in a variety of font types and sizes.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|