The normal primary arithmetic : designed as an introduction to a thorough and complete course in mental and written arithmetic / by Edward Brooks, A.M., principal and professor of mathematics in Pennsylvania State Normal School, and author of "Normal elementary arithmetic," "Normal mental arithmetic," "Normal written arithmetic," "Normal geometry," et cetera.
- Philadelphia : Sower, Potts and Company, 
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (103 pages).
- Arithmetic -- Juvenile literature.
- "Mears & Dusenbery, Stereotypers"--Title page verso.
Publisher's advertisements on back cover.
Pages 5 and 6 repeated.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|