The lost jewels, or, The story of Lucy Jans : a tale for young persons / by the author of the "Basket of Flowers," "How little Henry came to the knowledge of God," "The little emigrant," "The rose bush," "Christmas eve," "The little hermit," "The pet lamb," "Little Daniel," "The little shephed," "The little orphan," et cetera.
- Other Title:
- Lost jewels
Story of Lucy Jans
- A new edition / revised and corrected by the Rev. T.M. Ready, Ll. B., Vicar of Mountnessing, Essex.
- London : T. Allman and Son, 1855.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (1 unnumbered page, 156 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates) : illustrations.
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lost jewels
Rosalind, being the story of a painted egg.
- Added engraved title page.
List of author's other works precedes frontis.
"Rosalind, being the story of a painted egg," pages -156.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Ready, T. M. (Thomas Martin), editor.
- Schmid, Christoph von, 1768-1854. Lost jewels.
Schmid, Christoph von, 1768-1854. Rosalind, being the story of a painted egg.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|