The child's guide to knowledge : being a collection of useful and familiar questions and answers on every-day subjects, adapted for young persons, and arranged in the most simple and easy language / by a lady.
- Twenty-fifth edition, greatly enlarged, with several additional subjects.
- London : Simpkin, Marshall, and Company, 1856.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (v, 438 pages).
- Children's questions and answers.
Children's encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Publisher's advertisement: 2 pages prior to title page.
Includes index: pages -438.
Attributed to Mrs. R. Ward [id est Fanny Ward] by NUC pre-56, Halkett and Liang, and BLC. Osborne attributes this work to Fanny Umphelby. Other attributions in national database include Eliza Robbins.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|