The principles and practice of early and infant school-education : with an appendix of infant-school hymns and songs with appropriate melodies / by James Currie, A.M., principal of the Church of Scotland Training College, Edinburgh, author of "Common school education," "Elements of musical analysis," "Practical arithmetic," School registers, et cetera.
- Other Title:
- Early and infant school-education
- Seventh edition.
- Edinburgh : Thomas Laurie, 1865.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Constable's educational series
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (xvi, 310 pages) : illustrations, music.
- Education, Primary -- Curricula.
Education, Preschool -- Curricula.
School management and organization.
Preschool teachers -- Training of.
- Half-title: Early and infant school-education.
Reproduction of the original from the Teachers College, Milbank Memorial Library, Columbia University.
- Local notes:
- Scanned copy imperfect: text cut off on some pages.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|