Lawrence Monroe, or, Lights and shades of New England life / by Mrs. S.A. Southworth.
- Other Title:
- Lights and shades of New England life
- Electrotype edition / written for the Massachusetts Sabbath School Society, and approved by the Committee of Publication.
- Boston : Massachusetts Sabbath School Society, 
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (365 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Temperance -- Juvenile fiction.
Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
Marriage -- Juvenile fiction.
Clergy -- Juvenile fiction.
Pride and vanity -- Juvenile fiction.
Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Illustrations engraved by John Andrew.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Andrew, John, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|