Animal land : where there are no people / by Sybil and Katharine Corbet ; with an introduction by Andrew Lang.
- Second edition.
- London : J.M. Dent and Company, 1897.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Children's Literature and Childhood
1 online resource (49 pages, 33 leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Animals, Mythical -- Juvenile fiction.
Animal behavior -- Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary places -- Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children.
Wit and humor, Juvenile.
- "First ed. printed July 1897; 2d ed. printed November 1897."
Title page printed in black and red.
Introduction signed by Andrew Lang.
Reproduction of the original from the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida.
- Corbet, Katharine, author.
Lang, Andrew, 1844-1912, writer of introduction.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|