African art speaks Yoruba; selected from the Andre Nitecki Collection of African art at Syracuse University. Catalog prepared by Andre Nitecki, Department of Fine Arts, Syracuse University.
- [Syracuse, N.Y.], [School of Art, Syracuse University], 
54,  pages illustrations 23 cm
- Wood-carving, Yoruba -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Syracuse.
- Obatala (Orisa-Nla)
IFA The Oracular Deity
ESU The Devil
Ogun God of Iron
Sango God of Thunder
Representations of other Orisas and their worshippers
- Exhibition held at Lubin House, New York City, Jan. 21, 1971, and Lowe Art Center, Syracuse, N.Y., Jan. 24, 1971.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-55).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lubin House (New York, N.Y.)
Joe and Emily Lowe Art Center.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|