Why I am not going to buy a computer : essays / Wendell Berry.
- Standardized Title:
- Essays. Selections
- Berkeley, California : Counterpoint, 
- Counterpoints ; 6
71 pages ; 16 cm.
- Electronic data processing -- Philosophy.
Disruptive technologies -- Philosophy.
Berry, Wendell, 1934 -- -Marriage.
Berry, Wendell, 1934-.
- "First published in Harper's magazine in the late 1980s, Wendell Berry's "Why I Am Not Going to Buy a Computer" challenges the idea circulating then (and now) that our advanced technological age is a good thing. The volume of reader response to his essay far exceeded any the magazine had seen before. Berry answered his critics with the longer essay "Feminism, the Body, and the Machine" which is included here in this slim volume"-- Provided by publisher.
- Why I am not going to buy a computer
Feminism, the body, and the machine.
- Container of: Berry, Wendell, 1934- Why I am not going to buy a computer (Harper's magazine)
Container of: Berry, Wendell, 1934- Feminism, the body, and the machine.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|