Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Cuba : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting a notification that the national emergency concerning Cuba, originally declared on March 1, 1996, in Proclamation 6867, as amended, is to continue in effect beyond March 1, 2021, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 117-17.
House document / 117th Congress, 1st session ; 117-17
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages).
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Cuba.
Cuba -- Foreign relations -- United States.
Economic sanctions, American -- Cuba.
Cuba -- Politics and government -- 1990-.
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"February 25, 2021."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed March 2, 2021).
- Biden, Joseph R., Jr. author.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. President (2021- : Biden). Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Cuba
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|