Block, Report, and Suspend Suspicious Shipments Act of 2020 : report (to accompany H.R. 3878) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 116-583.
Rept. / 116th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 116-583
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes).
- United States. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Postal service -- United States -- Safety measures.
Drug traffic -- United States -- Prevention.
Fentanyl -- Overdose -- United States -- Prevention.
Opioid abuse -- United States -- Prevention.
Drug control -- United States.
- Legislative materials.
- "November 16, 2020"--Pt. 1.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from Pt. 1 PDF caption (govinfo, viewed Nov. 30, 2020).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Block, Report, and Suspend Suspicious Shipments Act of 2020
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|