Voter purges in an increasingly vote-by-mail world / by Eliza Sweren-Becker and Myrna Pérez
- New York, NY : Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Civil rights and social justice
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
1 online resource (5 pages)
- Voting registers -- United States.
Election officials -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
Vote-by-mail elections -- United States.
Suffrage -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF caption title, viewed October 30, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Pérez, Myrna, author
Brennan Center for Justice, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|