The purchase of Florida : its history and diplomacy / Hubert Bruce Fuller
- Cleveland, Ohio : Burrows Brothers Company, 1906
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Foreign relations of the US
HeinOnline foreign relations of the US
1 online resource (399 pages) : maps
- Florida -- History -- To 1821.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Spain.
Gulf States -- History.
- Electronic books.
- Chapter I. Early relations with Spain
Chapter II. To the treaty of 1795
Chapter III. The purchase of Louisiana
Chapter IV. West Florida between Mobile and the Mississippi
Chapter V. West Florida and later negotiations
Chapter VI. Florida during the War of 1812
Chapter VII. Resumption of diplomatic relations
Chapter VIII. Jackson's War with the Seminoles
Chapter IX. Adams versus De Onis
Chapter X. The Treaty of 1819
Chapter XI. The Florida Treaty
- Includes bibliography, pages -682, and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 3, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|