U.S. Department of Agriculture : recommendations and options available to the new administration and congress to address long-standing civil rights issues : testimony before the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry, Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives / statement of Lisa Shames, Director, Natural Resources and Environment
- Other Title:
- United States Department of Agriculture : recommendations and options available to the new administration and congress to address long standing civil rights issues
Recommendations and options available to the new administration and congress to address long-standing civil rights issues
USDA civil rights
- [Washington] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Testimony ; GAO-09-650T
Civil rights and social justice
Testimony ; GAO-09-650T
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages)
- United States. Department of Agriculture. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights -- Rules and practice.
United States. Department of Agriculture -- Management -- Evaluation.
Discrimination -- United States -- Prevention.
Minority farmers -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "For release ... April 29, 2009."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 1, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition, and Forestry. sponsoring body
United States. Government Accountability Office. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|