U.S. Department of Agriculture : management of civil rights efforts continues to be deficient despite years of attention : testimony before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Organization, and Procurement, Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives / statement of Lisa Shames, Director, Natural Resources and Environment
- Other Title:
- United States Department of Agriculture : management of civil rights efforts continues to be deficient despite years of attention
Management of civil rights efforts continues to be deficient despite years of attention
USDA civil rights
- [Washington] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Testimony ; GAO-08-755 T
Civil rights and social justice
Testimony ; GAO-08-755 T
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Government document
1 online resource (31 pages)
- United States. Department of Agriculture -- Management -- Evaluation.
Discrimination in employment -- United States -- Prevention.
Diversity in the workplace -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "For release ... May 14, 2008."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 1, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Organization, and Procurement. sponsoring body
United States. Government Accountability Office. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|