In the Supreme Court of the United States, Bruce James Abramski, Jr., petitioner, v. United States of America, respondent : on writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit : brief of amicus curiae NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund in support of petitioner / Stefan Bijan Tahmassebi, counsel of record, Matthew Bower, attorneys for amicus curiae, NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Brief for NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund in Support of Petitioner
- [United States] : Cockle Legal Briefs, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Civil rights and social justice
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
1 online resource (ix, 32 pages)
- Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
Firearms ownership -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
- Records and briefs.
- At issue is whether a purchaser claiming to buy a gun for himself, while acually buying it on someone else's behalf, can be held liable for making a material misrepresentation under the federal firearms disclosure statute
- "No. 12-1493."
"Table of authorities"--Pages v-ix
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 21, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Bower, Matthew, author
Abramski, Bruce James, Jr., petitioner
NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund, amicus curiae
United States, respondent
United States. Supreme Court
United States. Court of Appeals (4th Circuit)
- Contained In:
- American Bar Association www.supremecourtpreview.org
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|