In the Supreme Court of the United States, Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas, et al., appellants, v. Shannon Perez, et al., appellees : on appeal to the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas : brief for Common Cause and the Voting Rights Institute as amici curiae supporting appellees / Charles A. Rothfeld, counsel of record [and 3 others], counsel for amici curiae
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Brief for Common Cause and the Voting Rights Institute as amici curiae supporting appellees
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Mayer Brown LLP?], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Civil rights and social justice
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
1 online resource (viii, 30 pages)
- Election districts -- Texas -- Cases.
Apportionment (Election law) -- Texas -- Cases.
Gerrymandering -- Texas -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- The case concerns the validity of a Texas election redistricting plan
- "Nos. 17-586, 17-626."
"April 2018"--Page 30
"Table of authorities"--Pages ii-vii
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 9, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Abbott, Greg, 1957- appellant
Perez, Shannon, appellee
Common Cause (U.S.), amicus curiae
Voting Rights Institute, amicus curiae
United States. Supreme Court
United States. District Court (Texas : Western District)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|