Human capital : diversity in the federal SES and the senior levels of the U.S. Postal Service : testimony before the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Postal Service, and the District of Columbia, Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives / statement of George H. Stalcup
- Other Title:
- Human capital : diversity in the federal Senior Executive Service and the senior levels of the United States Postal Service
Diversity in the federal SES and the senior levels of the U.S. Postal Service
- [Washington] : United States Government Accountability Office, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Testimony ; GAO-07-838 T
Civil rights and social justice
Testimony ; GAO-07-838 T
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages)
- United States Postal Service -- Officials and employees.
Diversity in the workplace -- United States.
Executive departments -- United States -- Personnel management.
United States -- Officials and employees.
- Electronic books
- "For release ... May 10, 2007."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 16, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Postal Service, and the District of Columbia. sponsoring body
United States. Government Accountability Office. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|