Rationale of crime, and its appropriate treatment : being a treatise on criminal jurisprudence considered in relation to cerebral organization / by M.B. Sampson
- Standardized Title:
- Criminal jurisprudence considered in relation to mental organization
- Other Title:
- Rationale of crime
- From the second London edition / with notes and illustrations by E.W. Farnham
- New-York : D. Appleton and Company ; Philadelphia : Geo. S. Appleton, 1846
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (xxiv, 177 pages) : illustrations, portraits
- Insanity (Law).
Criminal law -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- "Embellished with numerous accurate portraits of criminals and other persons."
"The following chapters appeared originally in 'The Spectator' newspaper"--Preface
Preceded by: Criminal jurisprudence considered in relation to mental organization / by M.B. Sampson. 1841
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 8, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Farnham, Eliza W. (Eliza Wood), 1815-1864, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|