Legal maxims in Islamic law : concept, history and application of axioms of juristic accumulation / by Necmettin Kızılkaya.
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill Nijhoff, 
- Brill's Arab and Islamic laws series ; v. 15.
Brill's Arab and Islamic laws series, 1871-2894 ; volume 15
1 online resource (xii, 312 pages.)
- Legal maxims (Islamic law).
- The conceptual analysis of the legal maxim and its process of becoming a technical term
The relationship of the legal maxim to similar concepts
Sources of the legal Maxims
Genres in Islamic Law
The 4/ 10th-7/ 13th centuries / the formative period of the literature of legal Maxims
The 8/ 14th-9/ 14th centuries and the rise of the Shāfii legal Maxims tradition
10/ 16th century / the systemization of maxim literature in terms of language and style
The period between the 11/ 17th century and the Majalla / commentaries and glosses
From legal Maxims to codification / Mecelle-i Ahkāmı Adliye
The legal nature of the Maxim
The function of the Maxim legal maxims in the literature of compendia, commentary and glosses genres
Legal Maxims in the literature of Fatwā, Nawāzil and Uṣūl al-Fiqh
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Leiden, Netherlands Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- E.J. Brill (Firm)
- Other format:
- Online version: Kızılkaya, Necmettin,1978- Legal maxims in islamic law
- 9789004444676 (electronic bk.)
900444467X (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|