Scaling Chutzpah. Episode 4, How I cruised in life to build big businesses / produced by TeleTime Video.
- Other Title:
- How I cruised in life to build big businesses
Academic Video Online.
- Lynbrook, NY : TeleTime Video, 2019.
1 online resource (12 minutes)
New business enterprises -- Planning.
New York Cruise Lines.
- In English.
- System Details:
- The highlights of a gathering of 22 inspiring and wildly successful entrepreneurs who reveal what it took personally and practically to create world class businesses and nonprofit organizations. In this series you will learn the values, motives, skills and knowledge needed to build a business and become a successful entrepreneur. Leading business owners and social entrepreneurs share their story from idea through implementation in a delivery designed to provide practical guidance to anyone interested leadership. How I Cruised in Life to Build Big Businesses - Craig Kanarick CEO of New York Cruise Lines and Founder of Razorfish. In this episode Craig shares how he grew from 2 person firm to over 2300. He also provides remarkable guidance needed to grow a business, clients and a team.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 29, 2021).
"A Business Symposium."
- Kanarick, Craig, speaker.
Teletime Video, Inc., production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|